Terms of Service
We have developed the DriveFreedom Platforms Terms of Service Policy for DriveFreedom as found at https://cutecars.mobi and DriveFreedom Blog as found at https://cutecarsapp.com, from here on referred to as DriveFreedom Platforms, Drive Freedom, “we”, “our” or “us”.
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of the services, including our various websites, SMS, APIs, email notifications, applications, buttons, and widgets, (the “Services” or “DriveFreedom), and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as “Content“). Your access to and use of the Services are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. Basic Terms
- By accessing DriveFreedom, you are agreeing to be bound by the DriveFreedom Terms of Service (“Terms”) or Terms and Conditions of Use, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws and regulations in your country, state or local authority. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so. You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You must be 18 years old to use DriveFreedom. Please entrust the selection of vehicles and services to a legal adult and leave the websites or apps now. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will return when legally of age.
- DriveFreedom is an online advertising platform for vehicles and mobility services including, but not limited to, cars for sale, rental or hire vehicles, driver services including private driver services also known as rideshare services.
- DriveFreedom does not own, recommend or warrant the vehicles for sale on the web app. Buyers are expected to do due diligence before buying a vehicle offered on DriveFreedom. Please engage a vehicle inspector before making a buying decision.
- DriveFreedom does not own, recommend or warrant the vehicles for rent or hire. Renters are expected to do due diligence before renting a vehicle offered on DriveFreedom. Ask the owner questions before hiring a vehicle.
- DriveFreedom does not employ, recommend or warrant driver services including private driver services also known as rideshare drivers. Users are expected to do due diligence before engaging or hiring a driver service. It is recommended that you check sexual offender registers if you regularly use the driver to transport children.
- While DriveFreedom does request and review documents relating to ownership and insurance this should not be seen as a reason not to perform due diligence when purchasing a vehicle or service. The review of documents is to help prevent fraud not a warranty that fraudulent activity has been curtailed.
- If you do not agree with any of these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing this mobile application and you should discontinue use of the websites and apps now. The materials contained in DriveFreedom are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. The Terms may be changed periodically and may affect the service you are supplied.
- All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk.
- We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will DriveFreedom be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere.
- DriveFreedom may contain links and advertisements to goods and services. By agreeing to the Terms you agree that you will not hold Drive Freedom (formerly CuteCars) responsible for goods, services, websites, advertised, promoted or linked. You are advised to exercise caution in purchasing motor vehicles and services.
- You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
- You agree that this license includes the right for DriveFreedom to provide, promote, and improve the Services and to make Content submitted to or through the Services available to other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with Twitter for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use.
- Such additional uses by DriveFreedom, or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with DriveFreedom Mobile Application, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services.
- We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
- You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users and our third party partners. You understand that your Content may be syndicated, broadcast, distributed, or published by our partners and if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use, it may subject you to liability.
- DriveFreedom will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by DriveFreedom in accordance with these Terms.
- You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit.
- Permission is GRANTED to use DriveFreedom on your mobile phone or internet device for the purpose of finding cars for sale, rental, hire and driver services and communicating with buyers, sellers and or service providers of cars for sale, rent or hire services.
- Permission is NOT GRANTED to place adverts for vehicles with less than four wheels, including but not limited to bikes, motorcycles, tricycles or unicycles. Vehicles with four wheels like Quads and moon bugggies may be advertised. Marine vessels may not be offered for sale on DriveFreedom. Non-qualifying adverts will be deleted and in the event the adverts are paid for the moneys paid will be forfeit.
- Permission is GRANTED for persons and companies to offer vehicles for rent or hire without driver provided:
- The advertiser legally owns or operates the vehicle service.
- The vehicle offered has commercial insurance for rental purposes.
- The advertiser is legally entitled to offer the vehicle for rent where advertised.
- The vehicle is road worthy and legal where offered for rent.
- The advertiser exonerates DriveFreedom for any liability for damages to the rental vehicle.
- Permission is GRANTED for persons and companies to offer driver services, including private driver also known as rideshare driver services, for hire with drivers and crew provided:
- The advertiser legally owns or operates the vehicle service.
- The vehicle offered has commercial insurance covering the driver service.
- The vehicle offered has legally mandated insurance with liability coverage provided the same insurer warrants the vehicle is covered for private driver passenger services and DriveFreedom is exonerated for any form of insurance coverage of the same vehicle.
- The advertiser is legally entitled to offer the driver service where advertised.
- The vehicle is road worthy and legal where offered as a driver service.
- The advertiser exonerates DriveFreedom for any liability for damages to the driver service vehicle.
- Registration, membership and access does not imply ownership of any part of DriveFreedom. Sole ownership of DriveFreedom is held by Anthony Todd, DriveFreedom, Hospital Hill, English Harbour, Antigua and Barbuda, Eastern Caribbean.
- This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify, scrape or copy the content and materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) beyond the intended purposes in a, within the application;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DriveFreedom;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DriveFreedom at any time.
4. Data Use
a. DriveFreedom collects only the data provided by you in forms to list vehicles for sale, rent and driver services. The information does include phone number, email address and location particulars. DriveFreedom agrees to safeguard data according to the international laws mandated. DriveFreedom does not sell, rent or share your data with anyone.
a.The materials on DriveFreedom web site are provided “as is”. DriveFreedom makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DriveFreedom does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Mobile Application or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this internet platform.
b. The user should report any violations in law, warranty promises or similar of car adverts on the DriveFreedom to email@example.com and to your local law enforcement agency. DriveFreedom does not condone or support illegal activities. Buyers are advised to exercise caution in the purchase of motor cars and to be aware of potential scam practices. DriveFreedom is an advertising platform used at your own risk
a. In no event shall DriveFreedom or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DriveFreedom Internet platform, even if DriveFreedom or a DriveFreedom authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
b. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7.Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on DriveFreedom web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Drive Freedom DriveFreedom Mobile Application does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.
- DriveFreedom may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DriveFreedom does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- DriveFreedom has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DriveFreedom of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
10. Governing Law
- Any claim relating to v web site shall be governed by the laws of the country of Antigua and Barbuda without regard to its conflict of law provisions. All claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with the Services will be brought solely in the courts located in St. Johns, Antigua and Barbuda, and you consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
11. Entire Agreement
- We may revise these Terms from time to time, the most current version will always be at cutecarsapp.com/terms. It is your responsibility to check Terms regularly. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
- These Services are operated and provided by Anthony Todd, DriveFreedom, Hospital Hill, English Harbour, Antigua and Barbuda, Eastern Caribbean. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Revised and Dated: 9th May, 2020