DriveFreedom (formerly CuteCars App) opened for registration in April 2020 after a long period of development and market research. During that time Anthony Todd, the founder, completed the YCombinator Online Startup School program.
We are ready for every challenge, including Covid-19, and will not give up before we are successful. If that is the kind of partner you want then we’d like to hear from you.
Seed Funding: Requesting US $ 250,000
I respectively submit that this investment would suit Angel/ Pre-Seed Investors with the following attributes:
- Comfortable with the ad listing directory format.
- Understand the disruptive nature of DriveFreedom.
- Have a fondness for cars and mobility services.
- Will invest in a startup based in Antigua and Barbuda and/or Florida.
- Understand this is a early stage opportunity.
- Want to help build an important technology company.