CuteCars App Driver Services will launch in March 2020. We are sure you have lot of questions.
What is the purpose of CuteCars App Driver Services?
CuteCars directly matches drivers and passengers for one-off and regular gigs with an advanced app platform and tools. Similarly users can find any commercial driver service advertised.
Our goal is to help drivers and customers develop great personal relationships around regular driving gigs.
Is CuteCars like Uber or Lyft?
- TNC companies send drivers to pick up passengers. CuteCars is an ad listing platform where drivers offer services directly without any middleman.
- TNC companies charge drivers +25% commission fees on every fare. CuteCars is a free and low cost ad listing platform. Because drivers can pass on savings CuteCars is #1 for PRICE.
- TNC companies send the driver they want. On CuteCars users have CHOICE of driver and vehicle. We support women drivers for families and vulnerable persons.
- TNC companies have problems with sexual harassment. CuteCars offers users the opportunity to screen, interview and stick with drivers for regular gigs. CuteCars is #1 for SECURITY.
- TNC companies recruit drivers with just standard insurance. On CuteCars drivers must have either a Rideshare All Stage Insurance, or a Commercial Vehicle Insurance to drive passengers; or a standard vehicle insurance to deliver packages.
- CuteCars is a supplementary service to TNC companies. When you don’t have private gigs you can switch on Uber or Lyft apps.
What Driver Services are encouraged on CuteCars App?
CuteCars is for listings of all driver services, everywhere. All services must be legal, and correctly insured, subject to local DMV laws. We support sole proprietors and small businesses who are organised and professional. Unsure? Contact your local DMV.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Airport Rides by sedan, SUV, town car, limo, cab, etc. Passengers can get matched to local drivers with the REQUEST A QUOTE feature.
- Regular commutes by any car offering the service. Passengers can get picked up every morning at home and driven to work, maybe back too. This is ideal for car pools and families. The benefit for drivers is regular rides every day with customers you like.
- Date Night by classics, convertibles, exotics, old favorites and anything else. Blow your date away with a sunset cruise and a lovely evening experience. We encourage drivers to invent entertainment packages and earn free social media marketing.
- Mom’s Taxi by sedan, SUV, cab or transporter. CuteCars encourages female drivers for family safety, dropping off at school and afterwards. The transportation of unaccompanied minors is illegal everywhere. Please don’t.
- Shopping services by all cars. CuteCars would like to see drivers help elders and others go shopping. Drivers can help with dropping off and collecting dry cleaning, chores and other hourly rate services for those that can afford it.
- Delivery Services by car or van. CuteCars will reach out to local stores in your area when you place an ad that features delivery as an option. Many retail stores and restaurants are employing drivers for last mile deliveries. Businesses will recruit you directly.
- Commercial services like tow trucks, furniture vans, rubble moving, medical services, and haulage are encouraged on CuteCars. Nothing is excluded provided the service is road legal and suitably insured.
How does CuteCars help drivers get gigs?
Each ad listing has a Unique ID #, example ABCD123. This identifying number can be used in quick search to find a driver’s listing. The driver shares the number verbally, on business cards and in social media. Given to passengers this UID # is an excellent conversion tool.
CuteCars has a passenger/ user hook with the Request A Quote feature. When users respond they ask for quotes for gigs. CuteCars reaches out to driver services to list. CuteCars then matches users and drivers.
Using social media marketing CuteCars targets locations where drivers have listed. For instance, if we get driver listings from Detroit then we reach out to users in Detroit. Our best ad listings can get featured with free marketing ad boosts.
What does CuteCars App cost drivers?
Commission fees are never charged. Every driver service gets given free ads for all their vehicles by way of a Promo Code. Promo Codes are found on this blog and may last 2, 4 or 6 months. Drivers get to test the service and earn money before needing to pay for advertising. No credit card is necessary to start and there is no obligation to stay.
If advertisers upgrade after the Promo Code expires we charge monthly subscription fees of less than a dollar a day. No further commission fees are charged. This is our sole income. At this time payment for ad listings are via PayPal secure servers.
What tech features does CuteCars App have?
CuteCars is a progressive web application, designed for mobile devices. The app is found at https://cutecars.mobi. No download is required. It just works!
CuteCars App has advanced one-page Elasticsearch. We use swipe technology (tinder) so users find ad listings fast. Every search is location based and we use google maps to help. When you find a listing you like you can call or chat directly with the driver.
Only members can call or chat and logs are kept to prevent abuse. Every ad listing page has a comments section for members. We take comments very seriously at CuteCars. A negative comment from a customer is acted upon. Drivers and passengers can be banned for bad service or abuse. Our mission is not to be the biggest, just the best.
How do passengers pay drivers?
CuteCars plays no part in setting rates or accepting payments. CuteCars is an ad listing platform. Drivers set guide line hourly, daily, weekly or monthly rates. Drivers need to be transparent with pricing, showing extras in the description box.
Drivers and passengers should agree to a fee that benefits both parties around time, distance and frequency. Regular gigs are encouraged to improve fees and simplify payments.
It’s up to the driver how payments are accepted. CuteCars encourages drivers to carry card readers and a variety of payment apps. A driver may accept cash. We encourage more secure means of payment for regular work.
You will find driver payment terms in each driver service listing page. Confirm final price and means of payment before setting off on a journey or engaging a service.
What are the benefits of having a regular driver?
CuteCars encourages users to find the right driving service to match their needs. Considerations include the choice of car, personality and service. The right driver will learn how to treat you by respecting your quiet needs.
Women especially can feel safe with a driver they like and trust. Families can trust known drivers to safely transport their kids. Trust leads to further opportunities for drivers too.
CuteCars encourages developing good relationships between users and driver services for the benefit of the whole community. No middleman necessary. Sorry, Uber.
What’s next for CuteCars?
CuteCars is a technology company at heart and we will continue to imagine and develop tools to benefit our advertisers and users. Driver Services is just the first category and the launch app is only in the English language. We plan to add language based apps.
The next category for release is Cars for Sale due in early 2020, which we plan to follow with Rental Cars by mid 2020. We hope you will support our mission to create a direct p2p and b2c car community with responsible values. Investors welcome.
This promotional and educational article was written by CuteCars staff. Thank you for your time. Please consider sharing the good news.